As a student:
1. The student must be aged between 17 to 21 years.
2. The student must be a registered and active member of a community based organization
which is already in partnership with KampaBits.
3. The youth should be a good role model and a mentor to other youths in the organization.
4. The candidate must be ready to share their skills and experiences after the training with other CBO members.
5. The youth must have been an active member in the partner organization for more than one year.
6. The candidate must have attained minimum academic level of O-level.
There are exceptional cases but which will require KampaBits staff members to deliberate and agree on.
7. The candidate presented should be unprivileged and living in the non formal settlement.
8. The youth should be available for the training for one year.
9. The student should be able to communicate in English both in writing and verbal.
10. The candidate presented for interviews must have equal number of boys to girls.
In case this is not possible to attain, the organization must be able to present
reasonable explanation before KampaBits considers the request.
As a partner:
Please check later for updates.